The Long Forgotten English Dub was dubbed by Harmony Gold USA that attempted to bring Dr. Slump & Arale-Chan to english speaking countries back in 1984. They changed the title to "Dr. Slump Show," edited scenes and renamed all the characters except Arale. They showed a trailer of the dub, but it never picked up. Harmony Gold also dubbed the first five epsodes of Dragon Ball and the 1st and 3rd film, The latter Mystical Adventure which incorporated stuff from Dr. Slump in its story. Arale was voiced by Cheryl Chase in this dub.
- Penguin Village's name was kept in tact but was renamed Happy Valley in their dub of Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure.
- Senbei Norimaki was only referred to as his nickname Dr. Slump
- Akane was changed to Sandy
- Taro was changed to Butch
- Peasuke was changed to Buddy
- Aoi was changed to Lois
- Midori Yamabuki was changed to Tammy Lafox
|Dr. Slump franchise|
|Manga||Dr. Slump • Dr. Slump Returns, But Only For a Little While • Dr. Mashirito and Abale-chan|
|Anime||Dr. Slump and Arale-chan • Dr. Slump remake|
|Related Manga||Mysterious Rain Jack • Wonder Island • Today's Highlight Island • Tomato, Girl Detective • Pola & Roid • Pink • Dragon Ball • Hetappi Manga Kenkyūjo • Rocky • Oishii Shima no Ū-sama|
|other||Slump Box • Harmony Gold Dub • Fansubs|